Sunday, December 23, 2007
For Me This Year Has Been a Special Mountain

For me this year has been a special mountain,
Incandescent on its sunlit peak.
R
evisiting its rich, eventful days,

S
o full of love, is one more gift from you.

T
here is no darkness on our lovely mountain


As I gaze upon my life from this first peak.
N
othing I imagined matches these days

N
eeding, wanting, loving, having you.

I
n earlier years I thought of this first mountain,

V
isioning the vista from its peak.

E
ach thought was there, even in those days:

R
ipples in the darkness without you.

S
o shall I love you on this yearly mountain

A
s I cast a quick glance backward from its peak,

R
ecalling the long innocence of days

Y
earning for what I now have in you.
[dikutip dari sini]


Happy Anniversary Ayana, I love you more and more..

Labels: , , ,

posted by intanariestya at 9:10 AM | Permalink |


7 Comments: